Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Resuming transmission...

Oh my goodness... i can't believe it's been a whole month since I've blogged about anything at all!!! I've recently discovered Facebook... that might have something to do with it. If you haven't discovered Facebook - STAY AWAY!!!!!! It's addictive.... but one of my friends commented on my "About Me" description over there, so I thought I'd put it here too.

Well I'm a little bit crazy, i'm a little bit fun, i'm a little bit different, and well.... i'm a whole lot girlier than I used to be. I'm a bit of a workaholic, but i love to shop and my sunday mornings are mostly spent sitting in a coffee shop reading a newspaper. I have my work email open on my computer at home at all times, and no matter what I'm doing or what time it is, I can't NOT read an email that's come through. I love my family to death, my siblings are some of the most brilliant people in the world. I try not to be judgemental, but it usually doesn't work. I like to try new things and be a bit random, but I don't really function well without some kind of routine... I can be slightly obsessive about big or little things, and I have previously had a habit of falling for people who are totally wrong. I like pink and I like silver, but I don't like them together. I'd like to think I'm open-minded, but I'm probably not as open-minded as I tell myself (and other people) I am. I like to argue, and I often get annoyed when people know more about something than I do and are therefore better equipped to win the argument. Oh, and I like to win. I know lots of useless random things, which I think comes from reading so much throughout my life. I like to write, but I don't want to do it as a job, because I think that would strip the joy right out of it. I can't live without music, but there is always music in my head, so luckily I will never have to. I used to love cold weather, but lately I have been constantly freezing and have come to adore the heat. However, I still don't like the heat if I have to get things done - heat is a holiday thing. That said, 25-30 and sunny is perfect for anything. Except skiing, it's just too hot to ski in that kind of weather! I'd like to think I have high standards. Some people think they're too high, but i'm not really one to compromise, especially not about the important things in my life. I spend too much money, I always have. If I want something, usually I'll buy it. I go on holidays as often as possible. I used to live at home out of necessity, but now I live there by choice. I really value and particularly the time I get to spend by myself, but I miss my friends if I don't see them much for a while. I'm ambitious, but often feel directionless, although less so in recent times. I can at times be both extremely indecisive but also very stubborn- it all depends on my mood. i'm a very emotional person, though I try and pretend I'm not. I get shitty when I get stressed which, thankfully, doesn't happen very often. I'm extremely well-organised professionally, but in all other aspects of my life I leave things until the very last minute, by which time I have to rush to get them done on time. I'm often running late, but I HATE being late. I hate being kept waiting, but there are a select few people that I always expect to be late, so getting annoyed is pointless. I'm a contradiction, and I can't explain myself, but this was my attempt.

No comments: