Thursday, November 02, 2006

Daylight is the same...

Daylight savings has really thrown me for six this time. I am all over the place. Monday morning i was at work at 7.30am (which really felt like 6.30am) and i was fine. Not a problem. tuesday i didn't get here until 9am, and have been totally wrecked for the rest of the week. I just can't work out what time it is. Everything seems wrong. it's nice that it's still light at 8pm, but really, i think i'd rather not have this adjustment every 6 months. What's so wrong with the night starting when it starts, and ending in the morning? The number of hours is exactly the same... people should just get up earlier if they want more daylight. Why do we insist on changing the time? Not only that, but why do some states have it and some states not have it? it's ridiculous. I am hereby casting my vote for abolishing daylight savings time altogether.

No comments: