Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All over


Yes, apparently the recent rumours are true. My most favourite-ist Hollywood couple EVAH is over.
I am quite distraught over this... I remember when Cruel Intentions (one of my favourite movies of all time) came out, i definitely had a teenage girl crush on Ryan Philippe. I think Reese Witherspoon is a brilliant actress. One who, despite being gorgeous, can actually do a whole lot more than rely on her looks to get her through a movie. Together, they are a picture perfect couple with a picture perfect family. She takes her kids to church on sunday morning. And I'm not talking this new-age-lets-jump-on-the-celebrity-trendy-kabbalah-and-scientology-religions bandwagon. Good, old-fashioned catholic (actually might be baptist, i'm not up on the details)church. I had really hoped that they, with their two (unsurprisingly beautiful-looking) children and one-parent-looks-after-the-kids-whilst-the-other-does-a-movie policy, would last the distance.
Here was I thinking that perhaps someone in hollywood might make it last... damn i guess they're human after all.

1 comment:

kiki said...

justin and cameron...