Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ode to my love

In honour of this oh-so-special-and-not-at-all-cheesy-or-bitterness-inducing day, I thought I would write to you all about my favourite person in the whole world.

Witty and smart,
A lover of life and art,
A little mischevious
But good at heart.

She tries to listen,
Tries to understand.
She will not judge her true friends.
She'll just sit and listen and hold their hand.

She always looks for the best in people
Though she'll be honest when asked her opinion,
See, she's always been very strong on those
Sometimes to her detriment and others' woe.
If she owes you money
She'll most likely forget.
But just borrow it back
she'll forget that too!
Her nearest and dearest are just that:
near and dear to her heart.
Though sometimes she does not remind them enough.
She hopes they know loves them.
I know sometimes she feels a little lonely,
A little different.
Then she remembers that's ok.
Who wants to be the same as everyone else anyway?
This is my ode to my love,
To commemorate this bizarre excuse for a day
Have you worked out yet who she is?
What gave it away?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is it? come onnnnnn..... tell meee!!!