Monday, February 12, 2007

Stumble across me shallow world

Last night I was having a look at who looks at my blog. That's right, you oh noble reader. OK so not so much looking at WHO looks (it's not like I have your names and addresses...or DO I?) but more looking at HOW people who visit my blog find it: did you do a google search? Or do you type in the name directly? Do you click on a link on someone else's blog?

Imagine my horror upon realising that rather a large number of people who have stumbled across my blog have done so by typing in the very strange name of a celebrity child into one search engine or another. Once upon a dim dark time, I wrote something in this here blog about the names of celebrity children. Now please understand... this could only have been in the wake of a Shiloh or Suri or some other such wondrous creation.

Now I am going to hang my head in shame and sadness at the fact the vapid and shallow people of this world are not interested in art and creativity. Oh no, they are obsessed by celebrities and glamour and style and odd baby names. Well, if YOU are one of those people BE GONE. There will be none of that here.

PS. Did you hear that supposedly Anna Nicole Smith's death had something to do with plastic surgery...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS. two posts in less than 24 hours. What is the world coming to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you hear that your subscription to "celebrity weekly" has been cancelled?! :OO