Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Looking forward

So I need some sort of a plan. I don't know whether it needs to be a short-term plan, a medium-term plan or a long-term plan. Perhaps I need all three. Who knows. I guess I should.

I want to go to Canada

I want to go to Europe


I want to go driving to outback South Australia

I'd love to do the Top End again.

I want a job that's fulfilling and hopefully, where I earn more money. I mean, nobody wants to earn less money, do they?

I have fitness goals
I have weight goals

I have money goals

 And I definitely plan to have a baby at some point.



I think the gap between the ideas of goals that I have, and what I need to make them into plans is the plan part. How I'm going to make those things happen. Lots of life relies on things out of my control. Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Right there, not one of my strengths. Control freak. I think that sometimes that stops me from having the strength to change the things I can, or perhaps it's just the motivation that's lacking at the moment. I'm not a patient person. Once I've made a decision, I like to be able to see results right away. I know that's not always practical, so that's something I'm going to work on. Don't be deterred if things don't happen right away.

Create the plan, stick to the plan.

No comments: