Friday, June 02, 2006

bits.

Well. Many of my favourite blogs haven't been updated this week. It is always disappointing to check and realise there's nothing new to report, but probably a good thing, because I've been very busy at work doing actual work, instead of just pretending to most of the time.

This weekend will be jam-packed with catching up... I'm flying to Brisbane straight after I finish teaching tonight, to see my very good friends who recently moved up there, and apparently heading straight out, so I'm under strict instructions to only have carry-on baggage. How many clothes do they think I need for a weekend anyway?

I'm really looking forward to getting away, even if it is just for a weekend.

So have fun everybody, and don't miss me too much, because I won't miss (most of) you!

4 comments:

kiki said...

cheerio then

although i did update my blog this week

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Me too.
Quite prolific in fact.

Have fun in Brisvegas!
I haven't been there in ages, as my parents keep reminding me.

Steph said...

Have fun in Brissy....if you can. *Hides from the Brisbanites*

Tammiodo said...

Oh Kiki dear, I know you did.

Toby, go and see your parentals. They love you, and they deserve some gratitude for changing your nappies when you were little so that you didn't drown in poo.

Broghan, you lovely munchkin, why are you only coming back for a few months? Are you doing more gallivanting?

Steph, no need to hide from the Brisvegans around here. You're welcome to slam them all you like... but just remember that next time you want a holiday in the sunshine, you may not be allowed to cross the border...