Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Me

I just logged into blogger all set to do a post about how I'm so completely and utterly sick of everybody I work with and how every time one of them opens their mouths it makes me feel like my head with explode with frustration at the complete and utter stupidity and general... well... they're just DUMB people. It's really tough being SO much better than everybody else. Sometimes I don't know how I do it.

However, I vaguely recall a post somewhat along those lines quite recently... yes, the pain has been ongoing. Imagine being continuously stabbed in the eyes with a mixture of drawing pins and chillis, and you can perhaps get a small idea of what I go through.

So, in the same vain of procrastination that I have been trying to stick to lately and also given that i've googled just about everybody else I know, I googled myself. This is not something I have ever done before, and I must say, It was a particularly un-fascinating experience. In fact, it made me somewhat more depressed than I was before. I have always considered myself somewhat of an original. I don't like to be like other people, either by name or by any other means. This Google business was shocking to my poor simple soul, because it forced me to look at the results of a test I had been avoiding for years: I realised that I am not the only Tamara Bond in Australia, much less in the world. As anyone who has come to the realisation that everything their life has been based upon is a fabrication (purely of their own making) will know, this is a life-altering event.

Today my life changed. I'd like to say I care, but I'm not a liar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I have a very much original name that I thought was unique, but I googled me yesterday.

Apparently there's a guy with my name who open a German Motor Dealership.

Bloody hell...

Steph said...

Well when I google myself, some Univeristy lecturer in California is at number 1! Bah! Don't they know i have a BLOG!! Stooopid Google!