Sunday, April 01, 2007

Good vs Bad

Things that have been brilliant about my weekend:
  • Peking duck
  • sav blanc
  • Gin
  • The people with whom I had aforemention three items
  • Sleeping in and then talking on the phone for hours on a saturday morning
  • katsudon and ika tempura
  • Skype
  • Singing Billy Joel at the top of my voice in my car
  • A submarine and a wreck
  • being home on a Sunday night
  • Being home on a sunday night in a clean room with clean sheets

Things that sucked about my weekend:

  • Being so hungover from Friday night that I piked on Saturday night
  • the drive to Queenscliff by myself
  • Totally fucking up something that looks so very, very deceivingly easy

That's about it. The goods definitely outweigh the bads. Yay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what did you fuck up that was so easy?

i dont know why this comes up saying i'm melbourne university *-) who knows?!

Tammiodo said...

ooh ooh who are you?

And it was shooting an smb. heh heh.

Unknown said...

an smb?! whats that?