Thursday, July 13, 2006

B.East

Well... i've decided that since my terrible, awful, shocking track record of saying I'm going to turn up to trivia at the Brunswick East on Tuesday nights and having not once yet showed up, I'm going to stop saying that I'm going to attend. That way, when I do unexpectedly arrive one day*, everybody will be so shocked that they fall off their chairs (whether by shock or drunkenness some combination of each matters neither here nor there), and will shower me with hugs and kisses** in their gratitude that I have chosen to grace them with my presence.

Tuesdays are just a TERRIBLE day for me... but eventually I'll make it. This i will promise (just not when).

Sincere apologies for keeping you all guessing, it doesn't mean i love you any less.

*This will not be next week, because I will be far far away on a week's well-deserved (in my opinion) holiday.
**MsKP you still owe me a dirty disco pash

3 comments:

mskp said...

tam, all is forgiven.


we must orchestrate a meeting soon, though, as i fear that all this pent-up excitement might result in a dirty disco grope as well...

kiki said...

can i come too??

i can bring dave...

Tammiodo said...

everybody is invited, and we will all have a collective dirty disco pash.

mskp how about a gig somewhere sometime? there must be something coming up...