Wednesday, July 26, 2006

it's all about someone else... for once.

Today i am not doing a proper post. I am going to direct you towards some loverly people who all write much better than I do, whose blogs i used to enjoy reading every day without fail, who inspire, humour me and entertain me. Unfortunately, due to my current state of employ (and the fact that whilst at work i have recently had to do a rather inordinate amount actual work) have been unable to enjoy them every day. Therefore, to make up for the fact that I can't love them QUITE so much as I'd like to, I would like you all to love them more. Thankyou for making up for my deficiencies, dear friends.

www.pathofmostresistance.blogspot.com
www.fullyfunctionalandroid.blogspot.com
www.richardwatts.blogspot.com
www.melbgirltakeonthings.blogspot.com
www.sublime-ation.blogspot.com
www.thekevinbaconexperiment.blogspot.com
www.keepitfoolish.blogspot.com
www.rumblingkeithy.blogspot.com
www.reasonsyouwillhateme.blogspot.com
www.tv-is-my-life.blogspot.com (including the genius Big Blogger... did I mention I'm a star?)

Thankyou, that is all.

2 comments:

richardwatts said...

Flattered! Thanks! And please not to work too hard, it's bad for the soul.

mskp said...

SO. SWEET. ta, x.