Friday, July 14, 2006

farewell (temporarily at least)

I've been in such a fantasmagorically brilliant mood all day. Who knows why?



...





...




Anybody?





...




Ok. i'll give you a hint. It's because as of 6.45 this evening, I don't have to work for 9 days.




Ok. so that wasn't really a hint, that was more giving you the answer.

yep, That's right. 9 WHOLE days off. I'm going away for 7 of them. There's not much snow, so i can't say i'm going skiing, but it sounds just wrong to say i'm going drinking for a week, however realistic this is! I intend to spend much time drinking myself silly, relaxing, and re-learning to ski well switch (backwards), and do more little tricks.

Please don't miss me too much even though I promise not to post until next monday. Well actually that's not true... i am taking my laptop, and may well post. That's assuming of course, that i'm not too busy sleeping, relaxing, and just generally having fun.

So wish me luck on my 5 hour long drive after 12 hours of work, i'm pretty sure i should still be alive by midnight.

adieu my friends, see you in a week.

6 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

The Missing Link said...

im so jealous of your mini vacation! just dropping by to let you know ive changed my site address... been having a bit of a hard time lately, but ill be back into posting soon enough. take care & have a great time away!

kiki said...

where could you possibly go that takes 5 hours!!!

its only 6 hours, me driving, to thredbo

falls and hotham are about 3.5 and buller is 1.5

seriously though, where
fallsÉ

BEVIS said...

When you get back, check out my TV blog post for Tuesday, 18th July. That's all I'm sayin'.

(Okay ... and for Wednesday, 19th as well.)

BEVIS said...

You're back, but you haven't done as I advised/requested/suggested/demanded yet, have you.

:(

BEVIS said...

Okay. Now you have.

All is forgiven. :)