Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bluuuuuuues

I got the bluuuuuues.

I got the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues.

My apologies, but please... indulge my country music-ness for a moment.

bluuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuuuuues.

I actually don't have the blues, not seriously anyway. I have the post-holiday blues. Don't get me wrong, there are many fabulous things happening in my life at the moment, I'm just feeling quite blah about the not-so-fabulous things. This blah-ness is out-weighing the fabulous things.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW i've just been away on a brilliant holiday, I have a new hobby that i'm ridiculously excited about... What do I have to complain about? Not much really. But I think that's possibly part of the problem. I would rather be ANYWHERE but work. Every now and then I go through stages like this, where my job gets to be so same same same same same same that I feel like slitting my wrists with a very blunt instrument and bleeding all over the floor just for some entertainment. This is one of those stages.

But never fear valiant readers - I've been running and yoga-ing and having a jolly time, and generally everything outside of work is quite literally top-notch, so i'm sure this insipid worky boredom will soon sort itself out.

Until then, there's always google and youtube...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tam, I am hearing you loud and clear.

Everything I do right now, I just sort of feel "meh" towards- I would rather be anywhere in the world apart from at work:-(

I'll get over it though, probably around the time of my holiday to Queenstown in August I would think!