Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Romance

Good morning shiny happy people.

You're all looking fabulous this morning.

I am too? Why thankyou. Thankyou very much. I am, aren't I? I'm also feeling a little human again which, after flying through the night Sunday and pretty much going straight to work on Monday, I really wasn't.

Well, the last three weeks of my life have been busy, exhausting, exciting and full of adventure and romance.

WHAT?????!!?!?!?!?! ROMANCE I hear you exclaim?

Tammy doesn't have romance in her life.

Ever.

Sadly, this is still true. I'm talking about the new love of my life... diving. Yes, that's right folks, I have a new obsession. First it was skiing, which of course, I still love. But skiing has been somewhat superceded by something MUCH cooler, WAAAAAY more diverse and alot more variable and exciting (also alot less dependent on the weather... which, the way things have been going recently, can only be a good thing!).

From now on I am going to spend my whole life either sitting on Blue Beach on a boat or in the water far below said boat. NB I'll make sure boat has a computer and a coffee machine, so don't stress, blog will still happen. With this in mind, how does this sound to everyone else? I, for one, think it's a fabulous idea.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Ooh just to update you on the last few days of my ollieday, Singapore has some great shopping (amazingly they even have shoes for giant feet), brilliant karaoke, and awesome teppanyaki, but it is just too damn hot.

2 comments:

ariki said...

no way! you found shoes above sive 7 over there???? things have changed!!!!! :(

Apotheosis said...

I haven't been in here to read anything for ages! You sure do have expensive tasted for hobbies. Did you do any night dives, I want to get my advanced open water diving licence, sadly lack of funds is the major hindrance at the moment. Good to hear you're feeling human again :P