Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Staroscopes

Generally, I don't buy into horoscopes. I think they're a load of twaddle mixed with a healthy dose of crap. That is, unless they happen to suit what i'm thinking/feeling/doing at the time, at which point I think they are a brilliant guide for how I should plan my day/week/life.

Behold, my destiny for this day, the 28th of March:

Leo: The Moon enters your sign and illuminates your happy nature and energises you too. Your need to love and be loved drives you today making you a force to be reckoned with. So make sure you do lots of fun things too in the midst of your busy day and make some plans to get out and about tonight or have a romantic dinner with your lover.

Got that Mofos? Out of my way - I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Oh, and does anybody want to go out tonight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Leo too!

Everyone stay out of my way!!

Damn...gotta work till 8. How am I supposed to have an imaginary romantic dinner with my imaginary lover??