Thursday, March 29, 2007

Omahahahas

Well, I know you're all dying to know, aren't you? DESPERATELY wondering what happened?

(we're talking about my romantic dinner as predicted in my horoscope yesterday people, keep up please).

Well my romantic dinner was lovely. It started off with some wine, and then some more wine (I was officially a Cadbury last night... a glass and a half of full cream dairy milk* and I was off my face).

Oh who am I kidding? It wasn't romantic, but then, that was never the intention. Originally the intention was to go for a walk/run - and it's the intention that counts! Thank GOD for the rain (in more ways than one, I'm quite sick of hearing my mum moan about how her garden is dying).

I am from now on going to be very wary of taking Mcslurry and Andy (as I believe he likes to be called!) anywhere together - there seemed to be a distinct tendency to gang up on me... Perhaps this is just because I'm generally an easy target... Damn, must work on that.

*substitute full cream dairy milk with red wine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Romantic!
Mine invovled a takeaway burrito and a can of Solo.

Stoopid Horrorscopes!

Mmmmm..Cadburys.