Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TLOWKHAATM

Good morning. It's not hello pot plants and flowers, it's not happy sunshine and purple people, but it's a good morning.

Well people... good news is I seem to be somewhat over the bluuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuues. Somewhat. Possibly due to getting some dives in on the weekend, and aiming for four more this coming weekend... Also, I think I've settled back into work. I was finding teaching particularly unbearable for the first couple of weeks... which is odd considering how much I was enjoying it before I left! Lots of things change with just a few minutes of holiday...

I think this change of mood is also due to a FABULOUS amount of music I'm totally in love with at the moment... So without further ado or boring you with my moods, here's Tam's List of What's Keeping Her Alive At The Moment*

Silverchair - Straight Lines
I was a fan of Silverchair when i was just a wee little kiddy bopping around in... well.. shorts and tshirts, but lets not get into details. Suffice to say I'm glad they're back, and this song makes me twelve kinds of happy when I hear it seventeen times a day on the radio.

Mika - Grace Kelly
The first time I heard this song I was convinced it was Queen (logistical impossibilities aside), and then I thought it might be Robbie Williams... and then I realised I was totally in love with it and had a big goofy grin on my face.

John Mayer - Waiting on the World to Change
One day this generation's going to control the population - a thought that's both scary and exciting (kind of like me).

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
This song makes me feel like dancing around the room and being boppy. What can I say? I like to do the opposite of what I'm being told to do... tell me not to want to dance and DAMMIT I'll want to...

Hinder - Lips of an Angel
Just like (obviously) everybody else, I'm intrigued by what motivates people to cheat on their partner, and that someone would write a song that makes so much sense... well, it just makes me think.

Ok. I've just realised that I have pretty much named the playlist of Nova... I've been somewhat limited (and therefore teeny-bopper-poppy) in my listening lately... SO SUE ME!**

*that's TLOWKHAATM for those of you who are interested...
** Or don't... i'm not particular flush at the moment, what having just come back from holiday and with all this EXPENSIVE new gear to buy...

No comments: