Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ageing.

Today i'm a year older than I was yesterday. According to some, I have aged a year, developed a year's wisdom and maturity in just one day... It puzzles me how some people can place such importance on a number... I know many people my age who are alot more immature than I am. I know many people much older than me who seem so much younger. Sometimes I feel old. Sometimes I feel young. None of it is as a result of or reflected by my age is in years.

I've now been around for 23 years, but my experiences are what makes me. My age is but a number on a page.

8 comments:

kiki said...

happy birthday!

see you saturday, i even got a present, albiet a pretty lousy one

Tammiodo said...

aw shucks. Thanks dude :)

mskp said...

happy HAPPY birthday, petal! i don't think tt and i can make it on saturday but rest assured we'll be thinking of you as you raise:

a] glasses
b] temperatures
c] hell


at said party. hope your day, and the shindig, is wonderful, sweets x.

Anonymous said...

heya, happy birthday!

sorry i(we) can't make it, but you should definitely come to trivia if you can ... we have a serious rivalry and your expertise would be appreciated.

Tammiodo said...

thanks guys :)
sorry you can't make it... i am SO looking forward to (eventually) meeting you both.

I will one day surprise you at trivia... it does make me laugh though that I could well walk in and nobody will have ANY idea who i am. heh heh.

I shall raise many glasses, much hell and have oodles of fun.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Yo!

Anonymous said...

Tam, happy birthday!

Have a blast on Saturday night at your party- I'll raise a glass or two for you ;)

Anonymous said...

heya tam, how was the party?? hope you had an awesome night xo