Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nerd nerd nerd nerd

Ok. I've resigned myself to the fact that I really am a nerd. A funky nerd, but a nerd nonetheless.*

The reason that I am suddenly so sure that I am now a fully fledged nerd is this:

Last night I got home at 10.30pm to find my long awaited uni study materials in a package on the kitchen bench. I had dinner, had a shower, went to bed, and promptly ripped open the package and proceeded to spend 2 hours reading all the information through. The study period doesn't even start for another week.

The funny thing is, i am SO excited to be studying again. I dropped out of my BA from Melbourne uni a few years ago because I hated it so much. Now, i've decided what I want to do, and GOSHDARNIT I'm going to do it well.

Geez it's nice to be back to my roots.

See. Nerd.


*this is how one of my best friends described me a couple of weeks ago, so it must be true. Actually, I think she used the word dork. Perhaps not quite the same as nerd. Still....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what have you decided that you want to do?

Tammiodo said...

Bachelor of Communications majoring in PR. Yay i'm going to be a PR bitch.

kiki said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again

NERD!