Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Disappointment

I'm really disappointed, and it disappoints me to be disappointed... if that makes any sense at all. I'm disappointed in one of my friends, and the way she treated me, and the way she treated our friendship.

Just as a future reference for anybody who knows me and is thinking of using the following excuses:
-oh i didn't remember until i saw the photos
-oh i was so drunk i didn't know what i was doing
don't use them with me. Being insanely drunk doesn't change who you are, or the way you treat your friends, and if it does, then you've got a problem.

NB. I wrote this post on Tuesday night, and somehow it didn't post, it was saved as a draft. Since I wrote it, said friend has gone a long way toward redeeming herself and is, I know, sincerely apologetic.

No comments: