Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Moronicity. Is that even a word?

I have recently developed into a daft moron. I'm sure some of you will be thinking "it's not a recent development," but in the last two weeks alone I have:

-left my car unlocked all night
-forgotten my atm pin number
-lost my freaking wallet
-misplaced my passport, which without my wallet is my only other form of ID
-almost backed into someone
-sent an email to someone I didn't mean to send it to, and consequently not sent an important email to someone i DID mean to send it to
-tipped a glass of wine down my front whilst drunkenly trying to drink it "with no hands"
-realised that my car registration that was due in February hasn't been paid
-realised that my dog's council registration that was due at the beginning of April hasn't been paid
-almost dived with a very stupid mix because i was half asleep when I planned my dive
-wandered around a bar on the phone to a friend for 10 minutes looking for each other before I realised we were in different bars with the SAME FREAKING NAME
-FORGOTTEN one of my student's lessons
-fallen asleep on a couch with my head perilously close to pizza, and then woken up at 7am and not known where I was (I worked it out pretty quickly!)

I am seriously sleep deprived and mega-stressed (probably both related) and I just want a holiday - and it's only the 3rd week of the term. Can anybody help me out please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sounds to me like your brain may have shrunk due to excessive alcohol consumption...it happens - scientificy-type people have done tests to prove it. And I don't think it's reversable so you may be a moron for the rest of your life...hope this helps :)