Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pressure's Off

OH MY GOODNESS... I just logged into blogger, after many hours of fruitless pondering the topic of my 200th post. What does it mean? It has to be good... What can I write about? Does it need to be special? Should I dedicate it to someone/something?

Seriously people, I've spent alot of time thinking about this, and even going so far as to talk about it with some friends. I'm only thinking of you here, with all this effort. So i logged in, a few minutes ago... to have a look back through some of my old posts, searching for inspiration (i'm quite inspirational, you see?) only to be confronted by a very confronting fact: THIS IS ONLY MY 199TH POST.

Pressure's off...



FOR NOW!



oh crap. In making this my 199th post, I have now managed to heap the pressure RIGHT BACK ON MYSELF.




OK... how about we just forget about this whole 200th post business and go about our lives pretending it was never mentioned. I won't tell if you don't...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a chance - you're not getting out of a 200th post THAT easily!

I'm waiting, and it had better be good (but no pressure....)

:)

Anonymous said...

yeah, hurry up! i'm getting impatient!