Wednesday, May 30, 2007

200



200.







According to Google image, this is how to celebrate. Look and learn people.




Personally, I prefer toHowever, I do feel that 200 posts is somewhat of a milestone and milestones should not go unaknowledged. So I am celebrating with a movie:




That's right, i'm undercutting 300... come and see me instead... same price, alot less value (Cash only please, I don't accept credit card, and you pesky student card holders can pay the same price as everybody else).

oh. that doesn't really work, does it? Well, best get on with it then.

So...my 200th post eh? I've written alot of crazy things in the last 15 months... some of them on my blog, and some of them not! Sometimes you've probably been able to glean from my writing what's been going on in my life, and sometimes you probably just thought I was crazy and/or on drugs. I've been up and down and in and out and around - the world, my head, my life. Obviously, I'm not the most stable of personalities, so I hope that's provided you with some entertainment!

I didn't really start writing this blog for other people to read it... In fact, sometimes now I find myself wishing that none of the people who read it knew me, because I have to be quite guarded about what I write. I've often started writing a post, and then realised I couldn't possibly post it and had to change it- hence some of the things you read may make absolutely no sense if you don't know what's going on, which generally few people do (I like to keep you all guessing, ok?). There's no anonymity any more, and therefore less freedom... I like to bare my soul to the universe, but without ever having to be confronted by it in reality. However, whilst a readership who knows me in the real world has it's limitations, it has the upside that people can mostly keep up with my life without me ever having to specifically talk to them - get a blog, the ultimate lazy/busy person's "keeping in contact" tool!

Today, whilst I am in an absolutely fabulous mood for a number of reasons - mainly just because things are going right last night and today, I am feeling quite uninspired writing-wise. So, I don't have much that's witty or thought-provoking to mark this post, but I would just like to thank you all for reading, however regularly or intermittently, particularly to those of you who comment, and super-especially to those of you who read each post and realise that it's part of something bigger happening in my life at any given moment.

1 comment:

ariki said...

Yeah, I been thinking about starting an anonymous blog with my 'book name'(yet to be decided). We'll see! I hardly keep up with mine as it is! You're an awesome lady Tam and yes, it is quite encouraging to think of the whole picture and read these posts in context ;) or not in context, whichever is more relevant. Catch ya cuz x