Thursday, May 24, 2007

Musings

For your enjoyment, a selection of VERY random thoughts that have scurried through my brain over the last few days:

-Am i a high maintenance friend/colleague/acquaintance? Would I be a high maintenance girlfriend? I suspect yes.
-Is there a difference between being adorably neurotic and just fucking crazy?
-Do I expect too much from people?
-Geez my hair looks fabulous today (it really actually does... for the first time, like EVER, it's staying where I want it to go)
-I absolutely love my cute new jacket which is in a style I thought I hated until I tried it on (not realising it was a style I thought I hated)
-Am I too judgemental? ie. judging the jacket that I thought I hated, but proving myself wrong by trying it on, even though I wouldn't have tried it on had I realised what it was. Am I missing out on things I might like because I've decided I don't like them and therefore don't even try them?
-Does this mean I'm too judgemental of people? I guess this ties in with do I expect too much from people
-Why can't I have one consistent mood from now until forever? Or would that just be boring? But would it be better to be bored than to be up and down like a monkey on a tramampoline?
-Why won't blogger save my username and password so that I don't have to type it in every time I want to log in? Everything else on my PC comes up automatically. It's frustrating, especially since every time i tick the "remember me" button.
-Am I easily forgettable? or easily not think about-able?
-Why do I always remember things I need to do and people I need to call at 1am when it's too late to do anything about it, but never remember during the day when I CAN do something about it?
-Why do I find it so impossible to keep my room tidy? I think I have too much stuff. I need to un-clutter my life, but I like my stuff. Presumably the reason I bought it in the first place was because i like it.
-I need to get some art or photos for my walls - they are much too stark at the moment. Trouble is, it's the sort of thing that usually I think would be nice to say when people ask me what I want for my birthday, but then by the time my birthday comes around there are things I actually need (usually new runners, as I have got from my parents for the last 3 years in a row, because I keep leaving them in my car and they get stolen off the back seat. Luckily now I have a new car, hopefully this won't happen again *fingers crossed*)
-Why do I download music from itunes and pay for it instead of downloading it for free? It's not a moral thing, it's a lazy thing. My laziness is costing me money.
-Why am I so unmotivated about work at the moment? There just doesn't seem to be any fun in it.

And that's all for now folks. I have to get back to the grind.

1 comment:

Apotheosis said...

One word,

WOW!

Lenny waz here, word :P