Thursday, June 15, 2006

All about me... more.

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1 Swimming teacher
2 Bartender at a VERY BAD Retro nightclub
3 Lift Operator at Mount Hotham
4 Coffee shop manager in Canada

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1 Centre Stage (shut up)
2 The Cutting Edge (Double Shut UP)
3 all of the Lord of the Rings trilogy
4 Pretty much any chick flick... tragic, I know.

C) Four places you have lived:

1 Mt Eliza
2 Kew
3 Mount Hotham
4 Middle Park

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1 Will & Grace
2 Scrubs
3 Gilmore Girls (SHUT UP... it's only because it's CONSTANTLY on foxtel)
4 grey's Anatomy

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1 The Snow
2 The Beach
3 The Country
4 My bedroom

F) Websites you visit daily: (or semi-weekly)

1 The Age
2 Reasons You Will Hate Me
3 Go Fug Yourself
4 Pink is the New Blog

G ) Four of my favourite foods:

1 popcorn at the moovies
2 A good old fashioned Roast (especially roast potatoes... mmmmmm)
3 Poached eggs, mushrooms, hashbrowns and a book on toast
4 cheese and biccies

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1 at home in bed watching tv and reading books
2 At the snow (if there was snow)
3 Having lunch and shopping with my friends
4 anywhere but here

I) Four friends I think will respond:

ooohhh I think I can tag people with this... OOh who can I tag?

1 First off, because of today's back and forth banter, Kiki.
2 Second, because I thought he had disappeared for the day and because i'll be remembering to go to trivia next week, TOBYtoby
3 MsKP, because she is happy with the world again, but I totally understood how you felt when you were fighting with the world last week.
4 Wilbur - where are you my friend?

oh, and anyone else who wants to :-p

7 comments:

kiki said...

i'll do it BUT, like everything else, it will be in my own time...

mskp said...

oooh, i've never been tagged before. is it like catch and kiss?

i should make a post on my blog with all this secret info, right?

Tammiodo said...

Just like catch and kiss... but without the kissing, unfortunately.

And yes, you can post all your deepest darkest secrets (in the existing categories of course!) on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I've never been tagged before, how excitement.

But I don't have any secrets. Except for my milo recipe.

Tammiodo said...

A recipe FOR milo? or a recipe USING milo?

I'm intrigued.

Anonymous said...

Recipe FOR milo:

Stacks of Ice Cream. Probably about a 200-400mL.
120g Milo
Milk (stir as you add it) -> Consistency is key. It's like scones ... just the right amount of mixing. We want milo to not be completely disolved, and ice-cream should still be in scoops.

Anonymous said...

OMG!

"Toe pick!"

hey, i had two younger sisters.

and i thought moira kelly was a hottie. back in the days when i would describe women as being 'hotties'.

oh, the humanity.

r