Saturday, June 10, 2006

drunken post

Well, I think this officially my first ever drunken post (or perhaps second... but who knows? I'm sure as hell not counting).

I had a surprisingly agreeable, and early, night tonight. I paced my alcomohol consumption, which for me is a real achievement. I am quite drunk, but happily so. I won't wake up tomorrow on the floor of the bathroom and wonder how the hell I got there.

All I have to say is that I have a beautiful group of friends, who were all very understanding of me tonight, and did their best to see that I had a good time. Consequently I did.

Went to cookie and then to Purple Emerald. I very much enjoyed the music at the Emerald.... much better than at Cookie. In fact, I wasn't a huge fan of cookie, until I went around the back of the bar, and wished I'd been there all night.

I think tomorrow night will be another night of drinking and pretending i'm not confused...but I know i'm so confused.

5 comments:

ThePapaDog said...

I miss those nights... :(

Anonymous said...

i think you didnt enjoy cookie because for the first 3 hours we were sitting right in the middle of the front doorway. not the most enjoyable place to be spending your drinking time!

oh and score to jason on the addition to the bond family glassware collection ;-)

Anonymous said...

come on tam... give us a new post... pretty please...

Tammiodo said...

There you are anonymnous... it sucks, but it's a post.

that girl said...

wow, your incredibly well written for a drunken post. I'm hella impresed.