Thursday, April 13, 2006

listen closely children.

I thought it was quite bizarre that in the 2 months I've been posting, I've not really written much about music. So without further ado, the two distinct categories of songs in my life:

Songs I love that I hear on the radio alot at the moment (this is constantly changing):

One Crowded Hour - Augie March. i love the album name too, Moo You Bloody Choir. fantastic.
Thunder In My Heart - Meck and Leo Sayer.
Biology - Girls Aloud
Into The Dark - Ben Lee
Another Rainy Day & Put Your Records on - Corinne Bailey Ray
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Never Say Never - Vandalism (any song that has the line, "I might like you better if we slept together" gets a vote in my book)
S.O.S. - Rihanna
Take It- Tom Novy
Jealousy and Everybody - Martin Solveig
Worldwide Suicide - Pearl Jam
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Songs I love from All Time (This doesn't change very often):

Pearl Jam - Better Man, Even Flow, Last Kiss, Daughter
Billy Joel - Captain Jack

Muse- Citizen Erase & Megalomania
Don McLean - Vincent
Juliet - Avalon
Metallica - The Whole Symphony & Metallica Album
Dave Matthews Band - Mother Father
Taxiride - Let Me Die Young
The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Oasis - Wonderwall & Morning Glory
Smashing Pumpkins - the whole Mellon COllie And the Infinite Sadness, but especially the first disc, also 1979
Crystal Method - Majic Carpet Ride
The Wine Song - Cat Empire
Nirvana - Sliver and Come as You Are, oh and I guess i have to put Smells Like Teen Spirit in there

Oh but I really just realised there are soooo many more. I don't know where to stop, so for the moment i'm stopping there. Perhaps I will do another installment at some later stage.

No comments: