Thursday, April 06, 2006

mmmm hot dates

OK. so here was i... relying on blogthings once again to provide me with blogging fodder for a busy day, when I stumbled upon this: what does your candy heart say? I thought 'cutie pie' was perfectly appropriate, until I read the descriptions underneath. Read them. Tell me EXACTLY how much this DOESN'T sound like me... I have completely lost faith in the truth of these online tests. I think my days of trusting blogthings are numbered. For now though, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and assume they mean I've had multiple hot dates IN A PREVIOUS LIFETIME.

Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"

You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.
A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people

Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting

No comments: