Thursday, May 25, 2006

HUZZAH!

I know, three posts in one day - what is the world coming to?

But i just wanted to let you all know that I think by blogging this morning about being disorganised, I've somehow managed to inspire myself. I have got SO much done at work today. I like Thursdays, they're my long day at work. I'm here til 5.30, and don't start teaching til 6, isntead of rushing off at 3.30. Today i have completed about 3 projects that have been hanging over my head for months. Actually, it was more like giving appropriate painful kicks up various bums to get other things done so that I could get done what I needed to. Don't you hate it when you have to work with other people to get things done, or if your things depend on theirs? Well, today they are finally on the way.

I.Am.So.Fucking.Awesome.

No comments: