Wednesday, May 10, 2006

leaving.

Were you laughed at by your friends

And were you lost for words when everybody finally told you what they thought

You can't keep up with the trends

It makes you lose but somehow everybody always makes up in the end

Oh, was it something that I ate

Oh, didn't even touch my plate

Oh, suddenly I'm feeling great

Do you like me now

Leaving home, life was never good to me

Leaving home, I smell the morning air

Leaving home, life was never good

You can work it out we're leaving home

I could hear them through the door

As people came in laughing at the way they acted when they were alone

And an argument can start with nothing more than this

To be the light and leave you standing on your own

Oh, am I doing it again

Oh, I'm a loser now and then

Oh, and I smile at everything Do you like me now

Hope I like the life I find when I leave everything behind

I hope I'm sure I've made my mind to go and leave home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never really cared much for Jebadiah.

Anonymous said...

.... but then again the fact that I know the song is a little disturbing .... hmmm